Trial Court & Appellate Practice
Mary Lou Chatterton has over twenty years of experience representing individuals in all types of highly contested and litigated domestic relations cases, including high net-worth and complex custody matters. She has experience in both trials and appeals and she was part of the appellate legal team that set legal precedent regarding child support in New York State.
- New York University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Baruch College, B.A. in Political Science
- Admitted Attorney, New York State Bar
- NYS Bar Association – Family Law Section
- New York County Lawyers Association