Ross E. Schulman is an of counsel attorney to the firm who knows what it means to provide the highest level of care and service to clients. His unique background in both finance and law allow him to educate you about the financial implications of your decisions, as well as develop powerful legal strategies to negotiate or litigate on your behalf. An experienced Wall Street trader, Ross uses his advanced negotiating skills to create favorable outcomes for you and your family.
Prior to practicing law, Ross spent over a decade in finance, developing his negotiating and deal making skills on Wall Street. Trading financial products at Spear Leeds & Kellogg (later Goldman Sachs) and Bear Stearns, and later working as a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley, Ross became extremely knowledgable about various asset classes and financial products.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University in New Orleans
- New York State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- New York County Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts.
- Libra Professional Network