Location: 45 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, NY
University of Connecticut School of Law, Juris Doctor
SUNY Binghamton, English Literature & Rhetoric and Asian & Asian American Studies
Bar Admission & Professional Association
- New York State Bar
- Asian American Bar Association of New York – Membership Director
- NYS Bar Association – Family Law Section
About Beatrice Leong
Beatrice Leong started her career at respected matrimonial and family law firms in Queens and Manhattan where she gained practical and hands-on experience in the five boroughs of New York City, as well as Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk counties. She understands and empathizes with clients who are working through the sensitive, emotional and often painful process of divorce and family conflict, and gives her maximum efforts to help her clients reach their goals.
While in law school, she worked as a volunteer at the Hartford Family Court where she helped low income individuals obtain pro se divorces, child support applications, and other family matters. She also served as President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and the Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Society.
Beatrice currently serves as the Membership Director of the Asian American Bar Association of New York, an association with over 1500 active members. In addition, she volunteers at a pro bono clinic and organizes free panels and educational programs for low income individuals regularly.
Beatrice has presented at continuing legal education programs to fellow attorneys and the public on the topic of Matrimonial and Family Law Fundamentals.
Honors & Presentations
– AABANY Member of the Year Award- 2019-2020
– Speaking Engagements and Continuing Legal Presentations:
– Family Law Fundamentals CLE: AABANY Annual Fall Conference at Fordham Law School- September 2017, September 2018, September 2019
– Access to Justice in APA Community at Cardozo Law School- January 2019
– Introduction to Divorce & Family Law, APA Women’s Conference at Pace University-April 2019
– Podcast, Featured on NPR Marketplace: “This is Uncomfortable “Podcast: Divorce Story, January 2020