Andriana Toscano joins the firm after ten years of experience with several well-known matrimonial and family law firms. She is well equipped with the fundamental understanding of the details and complexities involved in the practice of Matrimonial and Family Law. Throughout her career, Andriana has worked on many diverse divorce and family matters involving high-stakes litigation which included custody disputes and elaborate financial issues of equitable distribution, and has also successfully conducted fact-finding hearings as first chair attorney.
Andriana combines the skillset and knowledge gained in the course of her career towards her everyday practice as an attorney. She understands how important it is to provide clients with compassion and integrity during such difficult times.
- New York Law School, Juris Doctorate, 2015
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2011
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Women’s Westchester County Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association